Celebrate the New Year with a healthier twist with this delicious winter mocktail recipe!
Had a few too many cocktails this holiday season? Or maybe you’re just looking for a healthier winter beverage to enjoy? This tasty and healthy winter “mocktail” will hit the spot! Don’t worry – it’s got plenty of your favorite winter flavors, with cranberries, honey, herbs, and even a little kick…
If you’re feeling like you may be coming down with something, this is a great way to give your immune system a little extra support – and it’s so good you’ll swear you were drinking a fancy winter cocktail! (And hey, if you add a little vodka or rum to it, we won’t tell.) 😉
Spiced Cranberry & Rosemary Mocktail Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons Fire Cider
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cups lime seltzer
- Cranberries, lime wedges or slices, and rosemary for garnish (optional)
- Add the water, cranberries, raw honey, Fire Cider, and rosemary to a medium saucepan.
- Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil, cover, and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the solids out, and place syrup in the freezer to chill for 20 minutes.
- Fill a glass with ice and to each, add ½ cup of the spiced cranberry and rosemary syrup and 1 cup of lime seltzer.
- Mix, garnish with desired toppings, and enjoy!