The perfect sangria for sipping on a summer evening, complete with extra resveratrol for a healthier twist!
Sangria is a classic summer treat, and if you’re looking for a keto-friendly version, you can’t beat this fun and tasty recipe! This sparkling summer sangria recipe includes an extra serving of healthy resveratrol for added health benefits, without as much sugar and carbs as most sangria recipes.
If you don’t have resveratrol supplements handy, you can also try adding a splash of 100% grape juice for a little additional boost of this powerful antioxidant.
This easy beverage takes minutes to make, and will keep the party going well into your summer evening!
(Please drink responsibly and in moderation.)
Sparkling Summer Sangria Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Contents of 1 250-mg capsule of Glow15 Resveratrol or 2 tsp of a Resveratrol tonic
- 4 ounces of dry red wine, such as Malbec
- Juice and zest from 1 organic lime
- Juice and zest from 1 organic lemon
- 1 large organic lemon, sliced and pitted
- 1 large lime, sliced and pitted
- 4 ounces of sparkling water
- 1 ounce vodka
- 3 tablespoons of Swerve sugar, stevia, or other natural low-carb sweetener
- Ice (crushed is best)
- In a large pitcher, mix the wine, vodka, lime, and lemon together. Stir in zests from fruit as well as the slices and stir. Chill in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice to the sangria.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately.