This quick & easy sheet pan dinner combines flavorful roast chicken thighs with roasted veggies for a hearty & delicious weeknight meal!
Looking for an easy, healthy, and delicious weeknight meal? This sheet pan recipe is an easy way to get a healthy dinner on the table with no fuss. Perfect for a chilly winter night, this hearty recipe includes roast chicken thighs massaged with a garlic vinaigrette for plenty of flavor, and oven-roasted veggies for a tasty and stick-to-your-ribs sort of meal that keeps cleanup to a minimum.
First, you’ll dice up the fennel and butternut squash and halve the Brussels sprouts, and spread them in a greased sheet pan. Next, whip up the marinade, coat the chicken thighs, and arrange them on top of the diced trio of vegetables. Just pop the whole thing in the oven, and you’ll have a delicious and well-balanced meal on the table in under an hour!
Oh, and no worries if you’re Paleo or dairy- or gluten-free – this recipe has you covered there as well. 🙂
Sheet Tray Roasted Chicken Thighs With Fennel, Butternut Squash, and Brussel Sprouts
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
3 garlic cloves, grated
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons Thrive Market Organic Stone Ground Mustard
2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1 teaspoon Thrive Market Ground Pepper, divided
6 Thrive Market Organic Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken Thighs
¼ cup Thrive Market Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus 2 tablespoons
1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved if large
2 medium fennel bulbs, fronds removed and cubed into 1-inch pieces
1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F and pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels.
- Combine garlic, lemon zest and juice, parsley, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl and whisk. Slowly drizzle in ¼ cup olive oil, whisking until emulsified.
- Add chicken thighs and toss to coat.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts, fennel, and butternut squash on a sheet tray in an even layer; add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Toss vegetables to coat, then nestle chicken on top.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and chicken registers 165°F with an instant-read thermometer, about 30 to 35 minutes.