Looking for another great way to enjoy the best fruit of the season? Try this delicious fresh peach salsa recipe!
Summer is the perfect (really the only) time to enjoy a fresh, juicy peach, so let’s not waste time!
This summer’s peach crop has been downright delicious, and if you have as many stockpiled as I do right now, you may be looking for some tasty ways to use them. Peach cobbler, and peach ice cream are great, but what about a slightly more savory option?
This recipe from Cathy Trochelman at LemonTreeDwelling.com combines a few simple, fresh, and flavorful ingredients to create a happy summer flavor party in your mouth! 🙂 If the veggies are all from your own garden – even better!
Fresh Peach Salsa
- 1 c. diced peaches (about 2 peaches)
- 1 c. diced ripe tomato (Roma types make great salsa that isn’t too watery)
- ½ c. diced organic red onion
- ¼ c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. organic sugar
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix to incorporate.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Image Source: LemonTreeDwelling.com