Mmmm…blue cheese & bacon deviled eggs – the perfect, easy take-along to your next holiday party or potluck!
‘Tis the season for holiday potlucks and parties, and what goes better on a holiday buffet table than deviled eggs? This deliciously decadent version includes blue cheese and bacon for an extra special flavor combination that will have your guests coming back for more…and more… Come to think of it, make sure you set a couple aside for yourself in advance or they’ll probably all disappear before you can snag one! 🙂
This is a classy but easy-peasy appetizer, which is always handy to have in your cooking arsenal during this busy time of year.
Here’s how to make them:
Bacon & Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chilled
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks by pressing gently on the bottom of the egg white and popping them out.
- Mash egg yolks with cheese, mayo and mustard. Save a few pieces of bacon for garnish and stir the rest into the egg yolk mixture.
- Divide yolk mixture between the egg white halves. Garnish with bacon and parsley.