[Foodie Friday] Oat Milk Pumpkin Spice Latte (Vegan)
December 6, 2019 | Clean & Healthy Eating, Real Food Recipes|
Enjoy a delicious winter treat that’s on the healthier side with this oat milk pumpkin spice latte recipe!
‘Tis the season of rich foods, sugary treats, and holiday parties where we all eat and drink too much. If you’re craving something a little healthier right about now, but still warm and satisfying on a cold winter day, this oat milk pumpkin spice latte may be just the ticket!
This vegan recipe tastes as rich and decadent as can be due to the creamy but low-fat oat milk, and it’s also high in protein and fiber, so it will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Oat Milk Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 5 drops stevia extract (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 shots hot espresso (or ½ cup brewed coffee)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine oat milk, pumpkin puree, stevia, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Stir constantly until mixture begins to simmer (not boil).
- Remove from heat and whisk vigorously until the mixture becomes frothy. (Note: If you prefer, use a hand blender or milk frother instead of a whisk.)
- Pour the espresso or coffee into a large mug and add the frothed milk mixture on top.
- Top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon!), if desired. Sip and savor!
Recipe Source: LuckyVitamin.com