Forget all the complicated rules and diet books… Just follow these 10 simple tips for a happier, healthier life!
Does it ever seem like good health has just gotten too darned complicated? Eat this, don’t eat that, work out this way, not that way…. Low-fat, low-carb, good fats, bad fats, gluten, toxins, veganism, cardio vs. weight training – the list is endless!
If you’re confused about health and nutrition (and who isn’t these days?), you’ve come to the right place!
Today we’re sharing 10 simple tips that will bring you lasting health and happiness – without counting calories, spending hours at the gym, or popping a bunch of pills.
Forget all that complicated stuff! From the awesome post, “The Diet Book No One Will Write,” by Adam Bornstein at BornFitness.com, here are the only 10 rules you need to live by:
- Eat proteins, vegetables, and fats.
- Drink water.
- Ignore all detoxes, cleanses, and magic pills. Save your $$.
- Accept that there is NOT “one problem” that causes weight gain or makes weight loss difficult.
- Have sex.
- Move/exercise to fight stress—the type of exercise is your choice, but do it often.
- Be good to others.
- Embrace imperfection, with diet, exercise, and even your appearance. It’s OK. You’re human. Bad days happen.
Rinse, repeat! 🙂 Read more at http://www.bornfitness.com/the-diet-book-no-one-will-write-so-im-sharing-it-for-free/#sthash.KTpEiHHH.dpuf