If you think eating fat is bad for your health, you have been misled… Learn the truth about fats and health at this remarkable FREE online event!
Do you know the facts about eating fat? The truth is, most people have been sorely misinformed about fat, and it has led to an epidemic of disease and ill health that simply shouldn’t exist in today’s modern world.
There is so much confusion and misinformation about fat – both the kind we see on our bodies, and the kind that we eat. While you’ve probably been told for most of your life that eating fat makes you fat, and increases your risk for heart disease, diabetes, and many other modern chronic illnesses, the fact is that fat is NOT the enemy. In fact, eating more fat can actually help prevent cravings, accelerate weight loss, and potentially prevent or even reverse disease!
Yes, you have been misled. Which is why I’m so excited that Health Talks Online is hosting an online “fat summit” this month, to expose the truth about fats, and help you learn to make healthier choices for a healthier life!
This event will feature over 30 of the world’s top health experts, who over the course of a week, will dispel the greatest myths that are still out there about fat, and reveal the findings from the latest research on fats, plus how to eat, move, and supplement your diet for improved health, energy, and longevity.
Best of all, you won’t have to pay a penny to access this life-changing information!
For November 7th through November 14th only, you can attend the online Fat Summit event for FREE!
Or, if you will not be able to attend live, you can also own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace, and keep for future reference.
Here are just a few of the important topics that will be covered during this eye-opening special event:
- Biohacking your biology and weight loss with healthy fats
- Truths about saturated fat, cholesterol, butter, sugar, carbs and more
- Review and discussion of the latest articles on fat and weight loss
- Digestion of fats through supplementation
- Effects of dietary fat on fertility
- Importance of community for making/sustaining healthy lifestyle choices
- How eating more fat complements/combats other dietary approaches
- Best practices for maintaining your weight and healthy eating habits
The Fat Summit is online and free from November 7-14, 2016.
We hope to see you there!