Perk up your immune system and indulge your taste buds with this flavorful superfood autumn spice smoothie!
Summer may be over, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your fresh, seasonal smoothies until next spring! Instead, warm up your immune system this fall with a smoothie cool drink packed with rich and warm flavors like cinnamon, ginger, and turmeric.
Give your system a boost with this delicious and healthy superfood smoothie full of healthy ingredients, including oranges, hemp hearts, raw honey and flavorful spices for immune-boosting support. It’s so yummy you’ll forget it’s good for you! 🙂
Superfood Autumn Spice Smoothie
Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 banana
- 2 sliced and peeled oranges
- 500g almond milk
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp honey (or substitute maple syrup/agave if vegan)
- 1 tsp fresh grated turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Enjoy straight away or pack it in your favorite mason jar for when you’re on the go!