Enjoy the best of summer grilling season with this super easy and tasty herb-marinated grilled steak recipe!
When it comes to cooking, sometimes simple is best. Nowhere is this more true than when cooking food on the grill. Using a few quality ingredients and ensuring proper cooking will allow that delicious grilled flavor to shine through. For example, the simple herb-marinated grilled steak recipe below is full of healthy herbs but it only takes a few minutes to whip up. Marinate for an hour or so, then enjoy with grilled veggies or a green salad for a healthy and delicious low-carb summer meal!
As we discussed earlier this week, you can make your favorite summer steaks and other grilled meats a lot healthier with this one simple trick (oh yeah, and it works with veggies, too). 🙂
Ready to give it a try?
Grab your favorite grass-fed steak and a few simple herbs, and get ready for some mouth-watering summer goodness!
Simple Herb-Marinated Grilled Steak
Time: 1 hour for marinating + 5-10 minutes cook time
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 steaks of your choice
- Mix together all marinade ingredients.
- Place in a heavy zip-lock type plastic bag.
- Add your steaks.
- Place in the refrigerator on a plate for 1 hour, turning often.
- Place steaks on a pre-heated grill and cook to your desired doneness – approximately 2-5 minutes per side, depending on the heat of your grill, thickness of the steaks, and your preference.