Enjoy your favorite summer adult beverage super-chilled – as delicious fruit & wine popsicles!
Looking for a cool, refreshing summer treat? These “frosé” pops will hit the spot! These tasty wine popsicles are a cool way to enjoy your favorite rosé wine on a hot summer day. All you need is a bottle of rosé wine, fresh fruit, and your choice of sweetener. Just blend, pour into push-pop or popsicle molds, and pop in the freezer for a few hours, and you’re good to go.
This super-easy make-ahead adult treat is perfect for barbecues or dinner with friends – you’ll be the hit of the party when it’s time for dessert! Or bring them in a cooler with you to the pool to enjoy discretely – I won’t tell. 😉
Rosé Wine Popsicles Recipe:
Yield: 6 to 15 (depending on mold size)
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 1 (750-ml) bottle rosé wine (you could also use your favorite white wine instead)
- 1 pound strawberries, washed and hulled (watermelon, blueberries, or peaches are also good choices)
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or agave syrup, or another liquid sweetener of your choice)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Let sit for a few minutes to let the foam settle.
- Taste for sweetness, adding more sweetener as needed.
- Pour into push pop or popsicle molds and freeze for approximately 4 hours, or until mostly frozen but still a little slushy.