This simple but fancy honey raspberry smash makes an absolutely smashing summer dessert!
Looking for a simple, fast, and absolutely delicious summer dessert? Here’s one to bookmark! A smash dessert is always fun, and this one’s super easy, and contains only a few simple but tasty ingredients like berries, honey, and filo dough.
You can use regular yogurt if you prefer, or the dairy-free coconut version. Feel free to try it with other fresh summer berries as well, or with a mix of raspberries and blueberries for a red-white-and-blue version.
This light but satisfying smash is fast, easy, and fancy enough for even your most elite guests! 🙂
Here’s how to make it:
Honey Raspberry Filo Smash Recipe
Time: 15 Min.
- 3 sheets of filo pastry
- 6 heaped teaspoons runny honey
- 40 g shelled pistachios
- 200 g raspberries
- 400 g Greek-style coconut yogurt (or regular Greek yogurt)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Lay 1 sheet of filo on an oiled baking tray, drizzle with 1 heaped teaspoon of honey from a height, then repeat. Lay the final sheet of filo over the top and drizzle with a little olive oil. Scatter over the pistachios, then bake for 10 minutes, or until everything is golden.
- Meanwhile, crush half the raspberries with a fork and ripple them through the yogurt, then divide between your plates.
- Shake the pistachios on to a board, then lightly crush. Snap off pieces of crispy filo and arrange nicely on top of the yogurt.
- Scatter over the pistachios and remaining raspberries, then drizzle over the remaining honey from a height.