Say farewell to summer with this easy & delicious grilled corn recipe for your Labor Day barbecue.
I know corn isn’t the healthiest food on the planet, but for me, the summer wouldn’t be complete without the occasional ear of fresh sweet corn!
Grilled corn is especially awesome, but it can be hard to get it right without scorching kernels. Wrapping the ears in foil before grilling helps prevent the burnt taste of scorched husks or kernels, while still imparting that amazing grill flavor.
The lime juice, cilantro, and spices give this delicious version a unique twist that will leave your barbecue guests clamoring for the recipe – and for seconds!
Cilantro Lime Grilled Corn Recipe
Time: 40 minutes
Serving size: 1 cob
- 4 ears of corn, shucked & cleaned
- 1 tbsp butter or butter-flavored coconut oil, softened
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika (or chili powder)
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter and lime juice.
- Rub butter and lime juice mixture onto each ear of corn.
- >Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika or chili powder.
- Wrap each ear of corn in foil and place on grill for 30-35 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Remove from foil and sprinkle fresh cilantro on each piece.
- Serve warm.
Recipe Source: SwansonVitamins.com